Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kooshy

Phew, I managed to post this just under the wire for Malabrigo March.

malabrigoshawl
I actually finished this shawl several weeks ago, and was waiting for my personal photographer to be free to take some modeled shots. Unfortunately, with both of us so busy working overtime, it never happened. So the chair will have to do.

Pattern: Wool Peddler's Shawl, Cheryl Oberle, from Folk Shawls
Yarn: 5 skeins of Malabrigo worsted weight in Natural
Needles: 5 mm

Lacepeddler'sshawl

Made no modifications to the pattern except for the fact that it calls for a much lighter weight yarn, but I wanted a super-warm portable blanket. The garter section by the neck makes it especially cozy. I love it.

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday. I'm off to buy myself a Perl Grey sweater kit with some birthday money that's been burning a hole in my pocket for the last 2 months. Squeeee!


0 comments: