Saturday, April 25, 2009

With a horseshoe up my....

You're gonna hate me, but I won another fabulous givaway.

tinyhappygivaway
One of my all-time favourite bloggers and artists, Melissa from tiny happy, sent me a package full of her lovely handmade creations.

featherlocket
I cannot believe I won my very own feather locket. I have been eyeing her Etsy shop, hoping one would come up for sale, and lo and behold, I win one instead!

I also got a beautiful notebook, some hand-printed notecards, and a sweet embroidery needlecase. Just when I needed one. Thank you SO much, Melissa. You made my day!

This wonderful run of good luck must be shared, so I think it's time for a little giveaway of my own. Leave a comment telling me about a "tiny happy" thing that makes your day, and I'll enter you in a draw to win one of these two bundles from my stash:

The neutral bundle:
neutralbundle
2 skeins of Grignasco cashmere in cream
1 skein of Rowan Cocoon in cloud
1 skein of Misti Baby Alpaca laceweight in light blue
! skein of Noro Silk Garden sock in cream/beige

The jewel bundle:
jewelbundle
2 skeins of Fiddlesticks Zephyr Wool-Silk in mulberry
1 skein of Noro Blossom in purples/blues/reds
2 Fleece Artist kits that each include 1 skein of 2/6 Merino and 1 skein of Angel hair (so 4 skeins total). Both kits are in the same dye lot, so enough make a beautiful stole.

Tell me which bundle you would prefer. You have till end of May 2nd (next Saturday) to enter. I'll announce the winners on Sunday.

Good luck!


0 comments: