Friday, December 23, 2011

All is calm

christmas lights
All is bright.

Phew! It's been a busy busy December. Thank you to everyone for your kind words about everything that is going on over here. I'm very excited to see what 2012 will bring.

I will be taking a little break till the new year, to rest, visit loved ones, and have a bit of fun in the snow (if my white christmas wishes come true). But I certainly won't be putting my knitting needles down! I just received a shipment of beautiful yarn, and have all kinds of ideas for Gris Handknits.

I wish you a beautiful holiday season. May you all bask in the glow of the people and the things that you love.


12 comments:








Anonymous

said...

Merry Christmas to you & yours, dear friend !
I'll be taking a break too, I guess a handful of people will do the same, it may be quiet around here on the web
I was honored to meet you in 2011
and I'm certainly looking forward to hearing & seeing about all of your new adventures in 2012 !
Stay healthy & happy, sweet Nicole !
xoxox





Unknown

said...

Have a gloriously peaceful break and I know there are wonderful things ahead for you in the new year.





CelticCastOn

said...

Merry Christmas!Hope you have a wonderful holiday and... I have your snow...... just in case you want to come get it :)





Brenda

said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the break.





harmony and rosie

said...

Merry Christmas to you Nicole and good luck with all those new projects on the horizon .. exciting times indeed. Oh, and thanks for all those great 'pins' this year !!
Kate





Nichole

said...

Thank you so much for your words, images, and beautiful knits. Have a lovely holiday!





Kathleen Maunder

said...

We woke up to a storybook Christmas morning full of fluffy white snowflakes. Hope you did too.





Margie Oomen

said...

don't forget to give me a call if you are in this neck of the woods.
much love





julie

said...

Wishing the lovliest woman a most lovely Holiday!
(Has it snowed yet? I can send plenty from here!)
Much love to you, m'dear! xx





Andi

said...

Enjoy your much deservec break. :)
Can't wait to see all your lovelies when you get back.





Geninne

said...

Hope we can see each other again in 2012 :-) LOVE your tree! and I love everything in your new etsy shop! I hate that my winters are 25C every day!





melissa

said...

happy new year dear nicole. here's to a creative and productive 2012 :)